CAMCO MINING AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
JOINT VENTURE OPPORTUNITY
Rarely, if ever, does anybody get the chance to get in on the ground floor for substantial investment opportunity in a gold mine… and at a comparably low initial number. Camco Mining Pty. Ltd., a registered company in Australia and Sierra Leone, is offering that chance to the right mining partner.
This is a unique long term opportunity for a Joint venture Partner with Camco Mining Australia Pty Ltd and its Sierra Leone counterpart Camco Mining Sierra Leone.
The Information memorandum available upon request details Camco Mining Australia and its subsidiary Camco Mining Sierra Leone.
We seek a joint venture partner to buy sole mining rights to the Gold Mining potential of the large 36,500 Acre (152sq km) mining concession currently held and registered by Camco Mining.
While many other mining concessions within Sierra Leone are no bigger than 1000 acres. This concession constitutes 36,500 acres in the Sambaia Bendugu Chiefdom, Tongolili district in northern Sierra Leone.
It offers far longer term mining potential than many of the smaller concessions in Sierra Leone via the significant length of river frontage of the Pampana river and thus the associated scale for long term return and the ability to amortize cost and maintenance of equipment over a long term project thus maximizing the return to any mining partner. Alternately – The ability to commence smaller scale mining operations initially and grow operations to meet identified opportunities over time for any mining partner.
A full Geotechnical Survey has been completed which details significant Gold deposits available in the test areas and the long term mining potential.
This report is available upon request. However key points to be recognized are as follows;
- The estimate of approx 150kg of Gold from within the small 1sq km test area on the Mawura River.
- The significant access over the 10 km Mawura River frontage and 25 km Pampana River frontage within the concession area along with access to the numerous smaller creeks which run into those two rivers, offers almost unlimited long term potential for gold mining within the concession area.
- Based on the geologist’s estimate of 12 months to fully mine the small surveyed area, even conservatively we see the opportunity for in excess of 35 years mining operations and return.
The mining concession land is approximately 50klm from Magburaka which is 10klm from Makeni by sealed road. (Map at the base of this page.)
The road from Magburaka to the mining concession is best travelled by four-wheel drive vehicles. He road journey from Makeni to the village near the mining site will take approximately 2.5/3.0 hours.
The road from the concession boundary to the mining site is approximately 8klm. This can be brought up to good standard as the machinery walks onto the mining site with the used of the Dozer and in places the Excavator.
There are many housing properties available for lease in Makeni if the mining company requires to live off site. Makeni is the second largest city in Sierra Leone with a population of 120,000 inhabitants.
THE JOINT VENTURE
The Joint Venture with Camco Mining would provide the following;
- To our Joint venture Partner – Sole rights to Gold Mining operations within the concession area as allowable under Sierra Leone Mining Law.
- 70 percent share of all net gold revenue after payment of relevant operational costs, mining fees and Sierra Leone taxes to the mining ministry.
- 30 per share to the mining concession holders – Camco Mining Sierra Leone/Camco Mining Australia Pty Ltd. of all net gold revenue after payment of relevant operational costs, mining fees and Sierra Leone taxes to the mining ministry.
- First option for negotiation of future joint venture mining in other precious materials such as diamonds and Colton.
THE INVESTMENT REQUIRED
To take advantage of this unique opportunity Camco Mining obviously seeks recompense for access to the site. Full details of the investment opportunity are available upon request and discussion with Camco representatives.
This commitment would be required over and above the cost of mobilization. However, it is recognized that a current Sierra Leone based miner would have significant cost advantages to commencing the operations.
International mining companies requiring all mining equipment e.g. excavators, dozers, loaders, trommels, pumps, generators etc. are easily available in Sierra Leone, new or used.
We see this as a unique opportunity for mutual benefit over the long term and seek discussions to confirm a mutually agreeable business relationship.
To provide a full overview of the position we have the following information available upon request.
- Camco Mining background information
- Full 2019 Geo Technical report
- Mining Concession Map area
- Copy of Camco Mining Sierra Leone Registration
- Copy of Camco Mining Australia Company Registration
- Mining Concession Licence with the National Minerals Agency (NMA) of Sierra Leone.
General Map Including Makeni, Sierra Leone